- Jennifer: It's nice of you to say I'm your best friend.
- Beth: You ARE my best friend.
- Jennifer: Really? You're my best friend. But I always assumed that somebody else was your best friend, and I was totally okay with that. You don't have to say that I'm your best friend just to make me feel good.
- Beth: You're so lame.
- Jennifer: That's why I figured somebody else was your best friend.
Stuff I like (all)
- Weapons Training, or Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone
You may know, if you’ve followed me for a while, that I recently earned my level 1 first degree...