Started and finished all in one afternoon. It was laugh out loud funny. It was tear inducing romantic. It was satisfying and just what I wanted it to be. This is one of those books that I will relish putting into everyone’s hands in July. Just perfect. Which is what I am starting to expect from Rowell and she hasn’t let me down yet. SO. GREAT.
- Jennifer: It's nice of you to say I'm your best friend.
- Beth: You ARE my best friend.
- Jennifer: Really? You're my best friend. But I always assumed that somebody else was your best friend, and I was totally okay with that. You don't have to say that I'm your best friend just to make me feel good.
- Beth: You're so lame.
- Jennifer: That's why I figured somebody else was your best friend.
— Rainbow Rowell, Attachments
— Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
From booksellers themselves:
- The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
- Eleanor & Park, by Rainbow Rowell
- Just Kids, by Patti Smith
- Never Let Me Go, by Kazuo Ishiguro
Endorsed by the Washington Post! Way to go, Rainbow!