Session A9 - Sets of Tunes. (Scottish musicians, Irish and Scottish tunes.)
1. Wedding Polkas: The Surfing Bride / Ruffus and Molly’s Wedding Polka / One for Oliver
2. These Days
3. Lady Montgomery: Lady Montgomery / Mutts Favourite / Up Da Stroods Da Sailor Goes
4. The Belly Dancer
5. Dig A Little Well For Zoe
6. The Birds Have Gone
7. One For The Road
8. The Miller Of Dron: The Miller Of Dron / Patsy Reids Visit to the Alvie Bothy
9. Sporting Paddy: Sporting Paddy / Hamish The Carpenter / Hull’s Reel / The Road to Erogie
10. Paella Grande: Paella Grande / No More Cages / The Dirty Bee
11. Gary Banjo: Swallow’s / Katy Hill / Gary Banjo
Oh holy fucking hell. This is the sort of thing I live for.
Fucking Session A9. Love Session A9.
The tune that stands out most to me is this one: “Patsy Reids Visit to the Alvie Bothy” I’ve been taught by her a few times, wonderful lady! She’s started a session in Perth but I think it’s on hold as herself is pregnant? Sounds like an interesting night/tune whatever it is.